Education at every level has always been our hallmark.
Most of our franchise owners have joined us without previous furniture repair or wood restoration experience. That's the beauty of our training program—it is designed to teach you the technical skills required to provide our services with the same seamless expertise that we adhere to system-wide.
- 50-hour Pre Academy: This home study program is done primarily online. Its purpose is to prime all new franchise owners prior to Academy arrival.
- Two-week Academy: This intensive, hands-on curriculum develops target skill sets. Attention is also focused on actual business startup, marketing, customer acquisition and retention.
- Post Academy: Ninety days after completing the two-week Academy, franchise owners return to ensure that technical skills and marketing plans are on target.
- Mentoring Program: Experienced franchise owners are paired with new owners to press new skill sets into use and further develop finesse in customer acquisition.
- Regional Meetings and Annual Convention: These meetings provide opportunities to enhance skills with new products, to network and to learn from peers.
- Intranet Podcasts: Available at all times, these video tutorials let you brush up on the particulars for each repair and other topics.